Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Party Time!

Okay, I'm just getting back into the groove of things since it was a lonnnnng weekend and I am trying to be a productive member of society, but epically failing at it. The weekend started on a Thursday(for me anyways!) when I traveled to Forest City, NC to attend Beth Revis' Across the Universe Party (Which was supposed to be Tuesday, but the Snow Gods came in on Monday and said no way, we're going to play tricks on you all week. Thanks Guys, thanks.) I picked up the Novel Thoughts guys, Jeremy and Jeffery West and we all headed to get our geek on.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Beth! You look AH-Mazinggggggggggg!



There were refreshments, yummy amazing refreshments (OMG LOOK! Omnomnom!) like those cupcakes with the yummy stars.







Beth teased us, I mean read from the first chapter of her book(Which if you dont have by now, you are the lamez!)

















She answered questions from the audience, and we all learned a bit more background of the book



OMG moment, Stephanie Perkins (of Anna and the French Kiss fame) was there! Yes, Anna and the French Kiss' authoress, Stephanie Perkins was there! (Did I mention that I am completely freaking out at this point in life? Did I?!?!)



But it was a good night had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some loooove....or not.